Monday, May 16, 2011

SHout Out

Want to give a Shout Out to Mrs. Elliot. You are definitely an awesome teacher and you know exactly what you're doing. You connected with me better than most of my teachers and I just want to say thank you for continuing the streak as an amazing English teacher. I'm going to miss going to your class late and being greeted like i wasn't. Your personality really made it a good year. Don't ever change Mrs. Elliot. =)
-Joey

3 comments:

  1. I have been fortunate to have Mrs. Elliott as my English teacher for two years in high school, sophomore honors English and senior AP English Literature. English has always been a subject I am not too fond of, but Mrs. Elliott's passion and drive to teach us everything she can, has allowed me to develop a liking for the subject. I have learned how to clearly express my thoughts and express my views and opinions in a well-crafted essay. As a sophomore, I always looked forward to going to first period English and again this year, I always look forward to going to my second period English class. She has a way to connect with her students and get on the personal level. She is by far my all-time favorite teacher from high school. Thanks for everything Mrs. Elliott!!
    Dane Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Elliott has helped me in many and all the ways that I can imagine. Without her, I am positive I wouldn't be where I am today. The class environment she provided allowed us to feel warm and welcome; she gave us a place where all opinions are heard and there is no right or wrong answers. I will definitely miss Mrs. Elliott; she has made my high school years so much more enjoyable. Thank you Mrs. Elliott, for everything you have put into your classes and into each individual student. You are the best!

    -Amy L

    ReplyDelete